Women frequently experience unpleasant issues that interfere with their intimacy, but thanks to laser vaginal tightening, they no longer have to. The NVSCC is happy to provide cutting-edge Femilift therapy, which has assisted many women in regaining the confidence and intimacy they deserve.
What Is FemiLift?
FemiLift is a well-established, non-surgical and safe solution to help women bring back their sex lives with confidence and excitement. It aids various feminine issues such as difficulties with involuntary urination, vaginal dryness, and more.
The Alma FemiLift CO2 Laser system is not as daunting as it may seem. It is a non-invasive device designed to help restore the functioning of the vagina. It is not painful and is 100% safe to use.
This device is known as the industry gold standard for skin tightening and rejuvenation. It is undoubtedly an effective treatment for all women.
FemiLift is a revolutionary laser device that addresses problems with vaginal atrophy and aids in restoring the function of the vagina.
Delivery devices and accessories for the Alma FemiLift Pixel CO2 laser system are designed for use in surgical procedures requiring the ablation, vaporization, excision, incision, and coagulation of soft tissue in fields such as podiatry, gynecology, neurosurgery, orthopedics (soft tissue), and arthroscopy (knees).
With fractional CO2 laser technology—the industry standard for skin tightening and rejuvenation—FemiLift may create a profound thermal impact for rebuilding vaginal collagen without triggering harsh ablation. It is a safe and effective treatment for all women!
What Are The Benefits Of The Alma FemiLift CO2 Laser?
- Patient-focused practices: Treatments are gentle, controlled, and designed for comfort and accuracy.
- Maximum Accuracy: FemiLift uses the ideal wavelength and pulse, ensuring the best results.
- Improved Efficiency: Quick and effective transmission of laser energy
- Accurate Delivery: Focal handpiece offers ease and accuracy in locating the precise treatment area.
- Safe, simple, and efficient: The process is quick, painless, and secure while producing powerful results.
Who Is FemiLift For?
FemiLift is a non-invasive vaginal rejuvenation and tightening treatment that is for women who have:
- If you have a loose or wide vagina
- If you suffer from enuresis or urinary incontinence
- If you have a dry vagina
- If you suffer from regular infections of the vagina
When You Shouldn’t Undergo The Procedure:
- If you currently have an active genital infection
- If you have specific medical diseases such as scleroderma or uncontrolled diabetes
- Blood thinning medication
- If you are pregnant or have cancer
- Stage 2 or more of pelvic organ prolapse
Alma FemiLift CO2 Laser Technology
The Alma FemiLift CO2 is a powerful laser with unmatched precision and innovation, transforming outpatient healthcare. This non-invasive treatment improves treatment outcomes with Alma’s CO2 laser, supporting the most cutting-edge array of surgical tools available and allowing new options for non-invasive surgical outpatient treatment.
The Alma FemiLift CO2 Laser consists of a holographic lens that supplies CO2 laser energy to the vaginal tissue. These laser beams penetrate the deep layers of vaginal tissue while unharming the surrounding tissue. A probe with a 360-degree rotational capacity is inserted into the vagina during this 5-minute office procedure. Without surgery, anesthetic, or recovery time, the procedure is painless.
As a result, the inner lining of the vaginal wall can heal more quickly. The targeted tissue is rejuvenated via the micro-ablative process, constricting existing fibers (tightening) and promoting new collagen growth.
FemiLift At NVSCC
NVSCC aids in making your vaginal rejuvenation and tightening experience comfortable and safe. The medical professionals at NVSCC ensure the safety and effectiveness of FemiLift and the technology of the Alma FemiLift CO2 Laser. It is one of the best treatments for addressing feminine problems, recovering confidence, and reviving your life. Contact us for your FemiLift treatment today.